AltWELL® ParxsonsTM IS BASED ON CUTTING EDGE SCIENCE
ParXsonsTM Booster Drink is a highly effective way to ease tremors and impaired mobility using a breakthrough combination of scientifically proven nutraceuticals.
ParXsonsTM has EFFECTIVE dosages of supporting ingredients – in instant drink format because they cannot fit into 4 daily capsules
ParXsons Capsules + Booster Drink is a highly effective way to ease the tremors and impaired mobility using a breakthrough combination of scientifically proven nutraceuticals. While neurologists are known to tell patients it won’t work, we have testimonials and ample first-hand experience of Altwell ParXsonsTM astounding ability to provide more relief than could be imagined.
Reasons to Use
CELERY SEED OIL 300mg
- Cold pressed oil of Apium graveolens seeds has a clearly demonstrated neuroprotective effect.
- PQQ is protective in cases and models of brain aging and neurodegeneration, including Parkinson’s disease, stroke, and traumatic brain injury.
- In human clinical trials, PQQ was reported to promote cognitive function and improved regional blood flow in older adults
- PQQ can reduce α—synuclein fibril formation
Vit B3 (Nicotinamide form) 200mg
- When a patient has a deficiency, both forms Vitamin B3 are similarly effective. But for anti-ageing purposes we have included mainly the Nicotinamide form.
- Preliminary research shows that it could also help keep the brain healthy in cases of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 50mg
- Results showed important improvement in motor dysfunctions, a reduction in α-synuclein accumulation, and a reduction of the pro-inflammatory molecules activation, suggesting that LA may exert a significant neuroprotective, anti-neuroinflammatory, and anti-oxidative effect, thus becoming a promising agent for halting the progression of PD.
GINKGO BILOBA Extract 100mg
- Clearly demonstrated neuroprotection, apparently due to the antioxidant properties of flavonoids and ginkgolides against formation of free radicals.
- Fluorometric assays highlighted the capacity of the extract to further reduce the degeneration or apoptosis of nigrostriatal dopaminergic neurons – this is of specific significance to PD.
- NMN (ß-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is Altwell’s choice as the most valuable NAD+ precursor. NAD+ is an essential transporter in cellular energy processes.
- Supports Cognitive Function: NMN help to enhance brain function, promote metabolism, and get better sleep
- Anti Ageing Effect and Reduced Comorbidities: The net effect is to tip the scale in favour of homeostasis and compressed morbidity, resulting in a disease-free, more youthful state. Increased active years, fewer years of frailty
- Sirtuin Activating Compound: In combination with NAD+ precursors, Resveratrol has become known as a powerful therapeutic option for anti-aging and increased lifespan
- Other Anti-Ageing Mechanisms: Resveratrol is the subject of multiple clinical trials related to ageing. So even without being combined with NAD+ precursors, it has multiple benefits
- Cognitive Performance and Motor Deficiency Support: Resveratrol has neuroprotective properties and can potentially reverse cognitive ageing by up to 10 years. Long-term resveratrol treatment with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s slowed the progress of disease
ASHWAGANDHA (KSM-66®) 150mg
- Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb with a myriad of health benefits – it is a potent contributor to healing and wellness
- Altwell Lifespan uses the KSM-66® brand, which is the most bioavailable full-spectrum root extract on the market today, retaining all the natural constituents of the herb in the original balance. It also contains the highest percentage of withanolides of all extracts available today
- Memory, cognitive function, neuroprotection: A clinical trial showed that immediate and general memory, spatial span, executive function, sustained attention and processing speed all improved significantly. It was also found useful in neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
- Male and female sexual function: Very significant improvements in virtually all metrics. It also protects the reproductive system
CURCUMIN (Curcumin C3 Reduct®) 100mg
- This patented extract is up to 50X more bioavailable than other curcuminoids from turmeric
- In animal studies curcumin restored motor deficits and enhanced the activities of antioxidant enzymes suggesting its antioxidant potential in vivo. This offers strong justification for the therapeutic prospective of this compound in the management of PD
- Curcumin, which plays a neuroprotective role in various animal models of PD, was found to directly modulate the aggregation of α-synuclein in in vitro as well as in in vivo studies
- Senolytic and Anti-tumor agent, Immunomodulator, Anti-oxidant: Senescent cells, cells which are no longer dividing, are linked with many age-related diseases., such as neurodegenerative diseases (AD,PD), cataracts, glaucoma, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, Type II diabetes, sarcopenia, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and certain types of tumors
GREEN TEA EXTRACT 100mg
- Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate (from Green Tea): EGCG delayed locomotor dysfunction in a dose-dependent manner, as well as reduced the oxidative stress and apoptotic processes in the brain of the PD model fruit flies
- In a case-control study of the dietary habits of patients with PD compared to a control group, the results showed a moderate lower risk of developing PD among people who regularly consume green tea in their diet
CO-ENZYME Q10 20mg
- CoQ(10) supplementation provided a significant mild symptomatic benefit on PD symptoms and a significantly better improvement of a visual function test performance compared with placebo
- Essential Bioenergetic Molecule: Supplementation with CoQ10 improves mitochondrial function and confers antioxidant protection for organs and tissues affected by various pathophysiological conditions. Supplementation positively affects mitochondrial deficiency syndrome and the symptoms of ageing based mainly on improvements in bioenergetics
VITAMINs D3 & K2 5000 IU / 40mcg
- Epidemiologic evidence indicates a strong link between low levels of Vitamin D and diseases associated with ageing such as cognitive decline, depression, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and cancer. Vit D3 is most effective when used in combination with Vit K2
- Some clinical studies suggest that vitamin D3 has a positive effect on PD, but especially in prevention
MINERALS & TRACE ELEMENTS
MAGNESIUM (157mg), ZINC (2.9mg)
- Findings in animal studies suggested a deep concern of low Mg intake over several generations to the pathogenesis of degeneration of the substantia nigra in humans
- It has been proposed that Mg deficiency is involved in the pathogenesis of parkinsonism- dementia complex (PDC). Researchers also concluded that Mg concentration in CSF of PD patients decreased with the duration and severity of the disease
- Patients with PD showed a significantly decreased zinc status as compared to controls. A Zinc deficiency can play an important role in ageing processes and has been implicated in increased systemic inflammation
VITAMIN C 500mg
- Although current epidemiological evidence is still insufficient to establish a correlation between the serum level or dietary intakes of vitamin C and the risk of PD, some scholars speculate that ascorbic acid may be effective in the treatment of early-stage PD
- Multiple Anti-aging Benefits: Hugely positive effect on the immune system and for protection against oxidative stress and resultant cell and tissue damage
PREBIOTIC FIBRES (Fibersol-2® + FibregumTM) 4250mg
Scientists are continuously discovering new evidence of the connections between poor gut health (dysbiosis and low diversity of commensal microbes) and multiple ageing issues. While Altwell ParXsons Booster Drink does not contain Probiotics, the inclusion of Prebiotic Fibre (with Fulvic Acid) is seen as a valuable contribution due to improved gut health